Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Martin Brundle thrown off F1 grid for trying to talk to Guardiola about his state run club"

No mention of a ‘state run club’ in either the Daily Mirror or Daily Express reports.

The Daily Mirror version of events.

Martin Brundle was snubbed by Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola on his grid walk ahead of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

The Sky pundit was on his usual walk ahead of the race when he happened across the Spaniard. He stopped him for a chat, but Guardiola immediately said to the broadcaster: "I just spoke already with Sky! I spoke twice with Sky."

77941-AE5-FF65-4-C14-BE3-D-8-AED23-DEA78-D.webp

Brundle replied: "Okay, three times lucky then." To that, Guardiola appeared to say rather sarcastically: "Yeah, I'm lucky." The pundit then went on to ask about the current state of the Premier League table: "Second in the championship with Man City," he said, before he was abruptly cut off by the coach.

"No, let's not talk about football today," said Guardiola. Immediately after that, he walked off while two guards were seen ushering Brundle and his camera operator away. "It's okay, I've been thrown out of better places than this," quipped the Sky pundit.

C5-FAECBC-4758-4-A7-A-BE50-E4719-A091172.webp

No mention of a ‘state run club’ in either the Daily Mirror or Daily Express reports.

Martin Brundle was snubbed by Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola on his grid walk ahead of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

The Sky pundit was on his usual walk ahead of the race when he happened across the Spaniard. He stopped him for a chat, but Guardiola immediately said to the broadcaster: "I just spoke already with Sky! I spoke twice with Sky."

Brundle replied: "Okay, three times lucky then." To that, Guardiola appeared to say rather sarcastically: "Yeah, I'm lucky." The pundit then went on to ask about the current state of the Premier League table: "Second in the championship with Man City," he said, before he was abruptly cut off by the coach.

"No, let's not talk about football today," said Guardiola. Immediately after that, he walked off while two guards were seen ushering Brundle and his camera operator away. "It's okay, I've been thrown out of better places than this," quipped the Sky pundit.

I was being factitious. It's a none story grabbed on by the dipperpool echo owners.

Pathetic **** spitting his dummy out !

Peps really in AD to cement his "new contract" which will piss Sky off even more and even better the rest of the PL. ;)

Martin Brundell is an ex-driver who just got lucky being used to promote F1 as far as I am aware.

Is he employed to be a **** too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.