Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of David Johnson playing for City last night by Lineker at half time.

Cited all the other clubs he played for including Palace.

Not like the Beeb!
They didn’t mention Barnsley, Tulsa Roughnecks or Preston either, to be fair. I’ve been going to City since the 70’s and I didn’t realise he’d played for us!
Palace?

There is a myth this is recent tho, that is not the case. Whiskey nose made 99 signings and less than one third were what could be considered successful. He got away with it as he spent considerably more than virtually everyone else over a sustained period, then got 6 youth players all coming thru at the same time, just after as the head of the cartel they shafted most teams in the league.

How this is glossed over by the media tells you all you need to know
Unfair to the old fellah: he signed Ralph Milne I’ll have you know. Total leg end.

what about the 80 million pound man that cost 40 million and unknown agent fees and wages
cant even think of his name he's been airbrushed for mentions
I think you are looking for the one and only:
Donny Osmond white van man de steak bake

Had a quick look at the daily mail and the amount of stories about the rags must be into double figures. Relentless regurgitation. 2 articles right beside each other with contradicting reports on the same issue. Written diarrhoea. Revenue must be serious issue for most of the papers.

Last edited:
Had a quick look at the daily mail and the amount of stories about the rags must be into double figures. Relentless regurgitation. 2 articles right beside each other with contradicting reports on the same issue. Verbal diarrhoea. Revenue must be serious issue for most of the papers.

Currently the top headline.

Amancio Ortega is now buying United. A Spanish Fashion designer.

According to the Daily United it will be James Dyson tomorrow. And it will be Colonel Sanders/KFC on Saturday.

People rightly complaining on the comments section about the Daily United fanzine being full of United stories instead of World Cup stories.

Currently the top headline.

Amancio Ortega is now buying United. A Spanish Fashion designer.

According to the Daily United it will be James Dyson tomorrow. And it will be Colonel Sanders/KFC on Saturday.

People rightly complaining on the comments section about the Daily United fanzine being full of United stories instead of World Cup stories.
The latest one is Apple with rags already getting giddy about becoming the richest club in the world. They never learn do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.