Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable but unfortunately believable that the World Cup takes a back seat to the machinations of the rag cunts.

Not surprising that our bald genius extending his contract is being swept under the carpet with the shenanigans at crisis club Urmston urchins.

I literally turn the tv on to catch the headlines before I go to work. There was gushy sally attempting to smile through the Botox for none other than semi pro rag apologist slimy stone outside old toilet. It was pissing it down and he looked like a drowned rat. The fact that I also got soaked was immaterial as at least old simple had an involuntary bath courtesy of the Almighty.

The big man upstairs is 100% blue

If there is one single thing that has has set us apart from them over the last decade, then it is undoubtedly our smart recruitment, as opposed to their laughable chasing of celebrity, showbiz and social media clout
Its not an exact science. We have our Bony/Mangala’s. And we seem cursed at finding a left back… However over the last 5 years (a long time in football), how many signings have been terrible?? Not many, Mendy pre dates this 5 years but he’s the one that hasn't worked for a few well known reasons. As you say, the signings generally work out, with a solid strategy behind them for all to see. Totally at odds with the rags desperate attempts to catch us

Its not an exact science. We have our Bony/Mangala’s. And we seem cursed at finding a left back… However over the last 5 years (a long time in football), how many signings have been terrible?? Not many, Mendy pre dates this 5 years but he’s the one that hasn't worked for a few well known reasons. As you say, the signings generally work out, with a solid strategy behind them for all to see. Totally at odds with the rags desperate attempts to catch us
Actually it was one, he was totally rubbish at football. The off the field stuff took care any future employment he had with us. Generally I agree with you our recent purchases have been very good. Just need to find a decent left back.

Actually it was one, he was totally rubbish at football. The off the field stuff took care any future employment he had with us. Generally I agree with you our recent purchases have been very good. Just need to find a decent left back.

That’s harsh. There was a spell at the start of his City career where he was tearing down that left side and many people were talking about him making Sanè surplus to requirements because he was doing both jobs. Admittedly it didn’t last long but that was down to the injury he picked up and he was never the same again.

That’s harsh. There was a spell at the start of his City career where he was tearing down that left side and many people were talking about him making Sanè surplus to requirements because he was doing both jobs. Admittedly it didn’t last long but that was down to the injury he picked up and he was never the same again.
Didn’t he injure himself making a poor tackle ? About sums him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.