Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two reports in The Times today.
1. Julian Ward is leaving Liverpool after serving just one year as Sporting Director. Ward succeeded Edwards. Both were recruited from City in an attempt to copy our success. Both were exhausted and are taking a break. Must be all that late night hacking.
2. Headline re rag takeover. “Beckham support will count for nothing.” Gobsmacked.

There is a myth this is recent tho, that is not the case. Whiskey nose made 99 signings and less than one third were what could be considered successful. He got away with it as he spent considerably more than virtually everyone else over a sustained period, then got 6 youth players all coming thru at the same time, just after as the head of the cartel they shafted most teams in the league.

How this is glossed over by the media tells you all you need to know
He actually believes that they only started spending once he had left and that Moyes etc., had to spend to keep up with City and Chelsea!! Fuckin deluded piss can, Rooney, Ferdinand, Veron etc. must have been wiped from his mind by all that alcohol...

1. Julian Ward is leaving Liverpool after serving just one year as Sporting Director. Ward succeeded Edwards. Both were recruited from City in an attempt to copy our success. Both were exhausted and are taking a break. Must be all that late night hacking.
2. Headline re rag takeover. “Beckham support will count for nothing.” Gobsmacked.
Exhausted? Have they come off the PED’s too?

I have heard that Klopp is so difficult to work for that turnover of staff is very high.

I have heard that Klopp is so difficult to work for that turnover of staff is very high.

Well I think he is bordering on being unhinged , and he clearly sees himself as the cult leader of the loonies who support the dippers , so nothing would surprise me .

I suspect that not being able to get the better of Pep and City is driving him to an even more desperate state of mind.

He's thrown everything at us, but hasnt managed to knock us out of our stride , and it must be absolutely killing him inside.

And long may it continue because his " Mr Nice Guy Mask " slipped along time ago, and he is now one very bitter and angry loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.