Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. Looks as though City has had a word. Hopefully from our top legal representatives.

I posted the video, I got it from the Sky Sports News YouTube site.

I've just taken a look and the video is not there.

If you Google for Sky Sports News articles on the Juventus resignations, the thumbnail of the video can be clearly seen, but if you click on it, it takes you to an article about Juventus (no mention of City) and no video clip.

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't stop there. If you watch any live news debate on a decent channel, the presenter will always step in and 'bollock' the person telling the lie. Sky are so unprofessional most presenters don't have a clue about the civil laws re slander. They treat interviews as though it were 2 people talking in the pub.

Two people talking in a pub are undoubtedly more knowledgeable and honest than the Sly presenters ............................and we all know that some people talking in pubs are real dicks !

If somebody at the club has been in touch with Sky which has led to the video being removed but with no apology accompanying that decision then it’s not really going far enough is it?
Many will have already watched it and will have been left with their already made up minds that we are bent being solidified.

If somebody at the club has been in touch with Sky which has led to the video being removed but with no apology accompanying that decision then it’s not really going far enough is it?
Many will have already watched it and will have been left with their already made up minds that we are bent being solidified.
No it isnt
We should be going after the snide cow Vicky Gommersall as well, didn’t challenge or correct it - in fact she pretty much endorsed everything that was said, with her ‘level playing field’ comment afterwards

Dodgy as fook, Sly spitting it's dummy out.

They've definitely removed it.

Sometimes Sky Sports News YouTube site won't allow you to post videos, forcing you to visit the site to watch it, usually because it contains match footage, but this is different. The video has been removed both from the site and from the Sky Sports News Article about the Juventus resignations.

No it isnt
We should be going after the snide cow Vicky Gommersall as well, didn’t challenge or correct it - in fact she pretty much endorsed everything that was said, with her ‘level playing field’ comment afterwards

Well she's not even the prettiest presenter imo, but she just goes along with the script.

Sly presenters aren't renowned for their integrity, especially as they are just there to feed the rag and dipper goons as their target audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.