Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume he’s got away with it, by selling it as a ‘joint’ trip reporting on both the red shirts. There should have been no chance of getting the green light for just following his beloved.
Absolutely disgusting use of licence fee money,what is the need for them to send someone out there to report on a fucking friendly,ffs they play each other early doors in the league ..

I presume he’s got away with it, by selling it as a ‘joint’ trip reporting on both the red shirts. There should have been no chance of getting the green light for just following his beloved.

He gets a jolly following the Rags on preseason every year… its outrageous.

Probably banged on this before but it’s still relevant. And it’s still the media thread. I’ve scoured the media written word ( not all day I must add) and has others have quoted on here we do try to find a different angle on things. Some thought the athletic might be different and unfortunately not. so saw a positive article a few months ago on 365. And is the way of things i believed this is the one that won’t succumb to click bait and I’m sorry to say I’m naive in thinking this. Needless to say it’s the same shit show has all the rest of said media. And I now despair of ever finding a publication that talks football sense with unbiased reporting and a balanced view. I suppose the moral of the story is don’t expect too much in the distant future cos it ain’t going to happen.

Daily Fail "Haaland, a £51million signing from Borussia Dortmund, expressed confidence that City can scale new heights in their quest for Champions League glory and described why he opted for the Premier League over La Liga – despite sceptics of the move suggesting he is eventually destined for Real Madrid."

Has anyone ever been transferred and reported as using the transfer as a" stepping stone"? Especially a move to the Premier League champions.

Its fucking preposterous and is clearly this year's "100 million pound man".

BBC football headline page , second one in reads .. Iceland bring the noise after eight paragraphs it eventually tells you the score versus Belgium it starts with a 5 month old rant from the Icelandic captain then the BBC takes over comparing the Academy 4,4000 to the wearhouse holding 76,000 . Don’t normally give one regarding the media and us , no paranoia… but fook me today their on another level .
They’d rather report on how many Thai fans turn out for that lot than reporting football news and quote’s for an upcoming season. From a lad who’ll they’ll be creaming over in a couple of months . BBC I’ll shit’em .

I do not know where the constituent clubs of CFG are domiciled but it is quite possible for a subsidiary to be registered in its own country, separately from its “foreign” parent. City indeed is UK registered while being a wholly owned subsidiary of CFG.. Do not criticise without doing your research. Start with the registration of CFG clubs……..then you may find your strictures are justified, but they may not be. I think that the Chinese club is a Chinese company, for example.
"Criticiise"?
I only asked a question.

Makes me laugh... All the media for years slating Sterling.
Racist that he left the dippers and came to us. All that shit he put up with.

All the media saying how he can't hit a barn door, how's he's not great at this and that.
Now he's leaving, all I've seen is those same reporters suddenly saying how great he is and how we've made a mistake!

Theres three now on Sky News...

- Why Chelsea appreciate the truth value of Sterling.

- Sterling's Evolution.

- Why is Sterling underrated.

You tell us you cnts, you're the ones that have reported it ever since he pulled on Sky blue!!

Absolute bastards the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.