Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the Daily Mail have a decent article and pictures.

Whilst at BBC United, Mediacity, I can confirm what has already been noted. Nothing!

View attachment 49231

I have a theory.

City have told Rag Central at Mediacity to f*ck off on the QT. So the BBC are doing the only thing left which is ignoring City bar the reports and articles when there is a signing or transfer, the latest being Sterling, below on the same page.

From the Liverpool tour article.

Note how the BBC have shoehorned the United coach picture with....large crowds for United's arrival.

View attachment 49233

After the spat with the Piss Can was sorted out, BBC Football is still sucking the Red Devils c*ck.

First they laugh at you

Then they try to ridicule you

Then they fear you

Then they try to undermine you

Then they try to ignore you

: -)

F*ck off Charlotte, you daft and deluded (Liverpool Echo) Scouse Norwegian woman! (feel free to add more insults) ;-)

9-C8-E1-B3-C-365-D-4052-A8-A3-BFF10-BB87-B5-C.jpg
Ibe's replacement?

F*ck off Charlotte, you daft and deluded (Liverpool Echo) Scouse Norwegian woman! (feel free to add more insults) ;-)

9-C8-E1-B3-C-365-D-4052-A8-A3-BFF10-BB87-B5-C.jpg
They should rename it the Obsessed rather than the echo. I’ll repeat what I’ve said before ONE TITLE IN THIRTY TWO YEARS. Same as Blackburn fucking Rovers, leeds and Leicester utterly pathetic

Last edited:
Even the Daily Mail have a decent article and pictures.

Whilst at BBC United, Mediacity, I can confirm what has already been noted. Nothing!

View attachment 49231

I have a theory.

City have told Rag Central at Mediacity to f*ck off on the QT. So the BBC are doing the only thing left which is ignoring City bar the reports and articles when there is a signing or transfer, the latest being Sterling, below on the same page.

From the Liverpool tour article.

Note how the BBC have shoehorned the United coach picture with....large crowds for United's arrival.

View attachment 49233

After the spat with the Piss Can was sorted out, BBC Football is still sucking the Red Devils c*ck.
Five hours later and still nothing
They have found time to publish an article about Pogba though

I see the cockroach Simon Stone has got another all expenses paid trip to the Far East to watch his teams pre season friendly. How the BBC justify sending that prick year after year to follow United on pre season? They don’t send anyone to cover our games. Someone needs to be asking questions- it’s hardly a good use licence payer funds…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.