Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that was a story from Ulrika’s cleaner when he was banging her
Just going off what I heard bud, maybe bullshit, but came from someone who used to attend board meetings on occasion, so no reason to doubt him

Great story regardless of how true it is

He shags from the fronnnt
He shags from the baaaack

Sven Gorman Eriksson
He empties his sack

Pissing myself laughing when the lad stood next to me in the South Stand started that one up ;)

MYICEyp.png

See John Barnes is another twat twisting lies.

First we get attacked by a no mark journalist supported by the ever biased sly sports and now city are dragged into a barnes meltdown.

1432B3AC-A3A4-47D6-97B1-AFE19B3160EB.png

Attachments

• BB5ADADB-7E99-47C4-8CB1-0259DCB84D79.png
    BB5ADADB-7E99-47C4-8CB1-0259DCB84D79.png
    528.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
In public City have acknowledged the fans anger and *have taken action*. Sly Sports News have removed the video, etc.

In private it’s probably gone further with a stern warning about possible legal action if similar accusations are made (live) about City again.

We will all see in the coming weeks and months if Sly Sports News, their presenters, and their pundits toe the line.

As we all know the City hating social media shill b@stards look at this thread. As of yet non of them have picked up and commented on whats happened. Nor has it made the online football papers, albeit a small article.

See John Barnes is another twat twisting lies.

First we get attacked by a no mark journalist supported by the ever biased sly sports and now city are dragged into a barnes meltdown.

View attachment 62386

Fingers crossed.

Let’s read what Johnny Boy Barnes thinks of his beloved Liverpool (you know, the very same Liverpool fans who used to throw bananas at black players), if they are bought by the Saudis, Qataris, or another Arab country.

Last edited:
In a thread about Iran, saying she’s a football reporter, not a political reporter, so doesnt know the facts… implying she does about football… and that people who give opinions not facts are the problem…the irony.
View attachment 62390
Edit: ah I see shaggy beat me to it
Looks like we have passed up another tap in, an open goal
Absolutely pathetic from the club

Just going off what I heard bud, maybe bullshit, but came from someone who used to attend board meetings on occasion, so no reason to doubt him

Great story regardless of how true it is

He shags from the fronnnt
He shags from the baaaack

Sven Gorman Eriksson
He empties his sack

Pissing myself laughing when the lad stood next to me in the South Stand started that one up ;)
“Sven, Sven, whoever you may be
“You are the boss of Man City
“You can shag my wife on my settee
“If we win a cup at Wemberleee…”

Its possible city could have instigated legal proceedings here. There would be a timescale pre action before any formal stuff for her to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.