Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, no real names.
If you’re referring to my post Jim; no problem really, I was 16 then, 63 now, MD was about 50 and cleaner around 40 so 97 and 87 respectively, doubt they would give two halfpenny’s even if they’re still alive, probably relish the memories (if they could go that far back). :-)

If you’re referring to my post Jim; no problem really, I was 16 then, 63 now, MD was about 50 and cleaner around 40 so 97 and 87 respectively, doubt they would give two halfpenny’s even if they’re still alive, probably relish the memories (if they could go that far back). :-)
One or two reports came in, people saying that they were uneasy about actual names being used. I thought it better to err on the side of discretion. Nothing against you hammo. Of course, if you are unhappy with my request, you do have the option of reporting it.

Clearly made up, people don’t still have sex in their 50’s do they…………. Do they ?

One or two reports came in, people saying that they were uneasy about actual names being used. I thought it better to err on the side of discretion. Nothing against you hammo. Of course, if you are unhappy with my request, you do have the option of reporting it.
No problem Jim, I only did it for a bit of fun, I doubt if both are alive but you’re right and I suppose they could have relatives who know these people. I won’t repeat, but the fella mentioned acted as a paragon of virtue, family man, but his mask slipped, cheers.

No problem Jim, I only did it for a bit of fun, I doubt if both are alive but you’re right and I suppose they could have relatives who know these people. I won’t repeat, but the fella mentioned acted as a paragon of virtue, family man, but his mask slipped, cheers.
Just disappointing that you didn't post pics of the relevant people.

JOKING!!!!

My old boss had the news of the world do an exposé of his sex life, he was absolutely made up about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.