Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story by Tom Ball, northern correspondent of the Times starts as follows:
”Sheik Mansour can often be seen high up in the terraces of the Etihad stadium, receiving the adulation of Manchester City fans like a benevolent monarch……”
Typical fiction about us.

”Sheik Mansour can often be seen high up in the terraces of the Etihad stadium, receiving the adulation of Manchester City fans like a benevolent monarch……”

I think I need to speak with my financial planner & ask him to pull his finger out….

Among the family’s personal holdings is an investment firm which has seen its value surge almost 28,000% over the past five years. International Holding Co.

I'm sure that I've seen him in SSL3 in his sky blue City/Etihad Airways shirt singing "You signed Phil Jones,we signed Kun Aguero !!

At least it nails the lie we are just funded by oil money! It describes City as a "trophy asset" for Sheikh Mansour with a valuation of the club of about £3bn. So he has made a paper profit of £2bn already from City and that doesn't include the profits on his other investments in Manchester. That's a bit more than a trophy asset. The article also makes a mockery of the fake "sportswashing" narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.