Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC website with the story that 2 clubs have been fined by UEFA for racist behaviour of fans.
Seville and FCSB.
Seville's fans incident was against City so rather than show the badges of both clubs charged, they put up a picture of City and Seville......
View attachment 62976
Predictably pathetic

I was watching a world cup game the other day and they named all the clubs over in the middle east doing warm weather training, when I say all they left one team off their list.

Bet you can't guess?
are city there though ? < I know we've done the planes with united(spain),liverpool and everton, think stoke and sunderland , not heard of city flying out, and we usually do all the city flights

Last edited:
are city there though ? < I know we've done the planes with united,liverpool and everton, think stoke and sunderland , not heard of city flying out, and we usually do all the city flights

Thank fuck lol

The BBC actually sent Stone to Spain to report on the Rags friendly (they lost 4-2 so no report on any of the main media, its hidden on Rags own page on BBC which these days seem like most of them).
What a waste of money sendung him yet again to cover the Rags in a pointless game
The BBC in its entirety is a big, fuck off, waste of money …!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.