Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was indeed Beasley. He's a Chelsea fan and a big admirer/mate of Hughes and he outright lied on Sunday Supplement that Mancini was in the stands for Hughes's last match before he was sacked.

He was duly exposed as a liar and he promised to apologise to City fans for it on his next appearance on Sunday Supplement. During a discussion about something else he suddenly veered off topic and mumbled "I promised to apologise to City fans so now I have" and immediately went back on topic. No mention of what he was apologising for which mjust have confused a lot of neutrals. As apologies go it was as low key and mealy mouthed as they come. And it was clear he didn't mean it.

Beasley had to apologise for saying something about David Silva, no?

Involved using the cover of his baby son being premature?

Well I enjoyed that! You forget to a degree how bitter they were before they became a snide bunch as we went on to be the most successful and best run club in England after that airing of Sunday Supplement. The one thing that does remain though is the lying, it is the one constant in all the years since. Also, with the management structure at City, from the kids who answer the phone through to the directors, that structure will ensure City will be at the top table for a very long time. And that is what hurts and eats away at the media, like a slow, flesh eating bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.