Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

This clip never grows old. A tissue of lies from start to finish. The old chestnut that Ya Ya was on £220,000 a week at that point. I know 100 per cent this was totally false from a rock-solid source but it was repeated time and again. So many of the attacks on City have been based on lies.

Two of those are now dead and the other two dead, professionally.
However you look at it, it certainly didn't age well, did it..?!

That tv 'discussion' was an appalling piece of sports 'journalism' even at the time.

It should be forever a reminder to all Blues of the deliberate, partial campaign of untruth, innuendo and rumour that media johnnies have conducted against our club on behalf of their favoured G14/G18 clubs.

This clip never grows old. A tissue of lies from start to finish. The old chestnut that Ya Ya was on £220,000 a week at that point. I know 100 per cent this was totally false from a rock-solid source but it was repeated time and again. So many of the attacks on City have been based on lies.
Wow. I forgotten just how vile and full lies and crap that discussion was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.