Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be said rags fans refer to our local paper as the " Manchester Evening Blues" so they seem to be doing an amazin job pissing off both fan bases. This is not unique to Manchester, Burnley fans refer to Radio Lancashire as Radio Blackburn and Fleetwood fans see the Gazette as a Blackpol fanzine. No media outfit will please everyone, don't like it don't read it. Simples.

It must be said rags fans refer to our local paper as the " Manchester Evening Blues" so they seem to be doing an amazin job pissing off both fan bases. This is not unique to Manchester, Burnley fans refer to Radio Lancashire as Radio Blackburn and Fleetwood fans see the Gazette as a Blackpol fanzine. No media outfit will please everyone, don't like it don't read it. Simples.

Let’s be honest though, it’s quite clear that this is a narratively biased set of headlines, especially considering Utd also had players eliminated from the WC. Any comments on these headlines are completely justified.

352DD9DA-C61E-4EED-9DF4-FD6134365952.jpeg

It is terrible I agree. I am just saying what the club stance is.
If a journo or media outlet go too far the club do respond. Custis was banned from the ground, he immediately started sounding off how the club were denying free speech. When Dillon overstepped the line, he was threatened by the club with action and proffered an apology, little has been seen of him since. The club will get retribution where it is needed, a big show for the fans who are unhappy is not a priority for the club.
When did Custis get banned by City?
Roan was the only one ever banned that I remember

No response to shit like this encourages it further.
No bully likes to be punched back.

When did Custis get banned by City?
Roan was the only one ever banned that I remember

15/16. Around the time he became United correspondent rather than the Manchester one.
I know at the time he said it proved City had things to hide. I cannot recall all the details, sorry. Or the date accurately. It was after Roan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.