Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Arsenal supporters will be dreaming of a bit more than just top four at the moment. City have a tricky January coming up, we don’t want to be conceding any more ground to them otherwise they could potentially have a double digit lead going into February.

You've seen Arsenal's own January fixtures, right?

A perfect illustration of why someone who isn't an expert, as the High Court determined with impeccable rationale, should refrain from commenting on issues so far beyond their intellect.

The point so often ignored is that if a governing body sets financial and legal obstacles in the way of a business that has access to preeminent practitioners in both fields, they're likely to find financial and legal ways to circumvent them while operating within the rules.

But Nick Harris, thick as fucking pigshit and blinded by a comical level of bias, has never been able to see it.

Hard to know, really, whether the proper impulse should be to despise him, pity him or laugh at him. A mix of all three, I suppose.
I'm going for just the despise bit.

Is this parody? I think I will continue to buy a coffee. The MUEN is a vile rag and employs pure gutter press. I suppose it's toxicity does reflect It's readership.

Unbelievable bullshit even by the MUEN's abysmal standards.

Will Ten Bob face a battle to pick up his World Cup flops other than slab head?

Rashford
Shaw
Antony
Casemiro
Fred
Dalot
Fernandes
Eriksen
Malacia
Pellestri

That's assuming Varane and Martinez don't flop and at least he won't have to worry about having to pick up Ronaldo.

Bunch of no marks, their hatred of City was unbelievable, would they ever do a hatchet job on the Red shirts? Biggest laugh was “they have no structure”, wankers.
At this point in the saga, the press used to say:
—City don’t understand, you can’t buy success, you can’t build a team by just buying players.
Now they say:
—City’s success is just based on their money and their ability to buy lots of top players.
Er….which is it, boys?

Going from 1st to 1st is staying the same.

Eventually people are going to have to accept we're Lewis Hamilton or Schumacher. Winning again, being excellent for the 7 year in a row isn't news.

Will we struggle after 15 players return from the world cup is interesting. Its interesting for City fans too, that's why we have a few threads with hundreds of comments about it on the forum.

Think winning premier and champs league or a cup is an improvement “just” winning the premier is not an improvement of last season but winning 3 premier on the bounce that’s only been done once is a big deal

I could believe it is real. It's the kind of shite that was often common currency years before the Good Sheikh arrived and one reason why I binned the MUEN a long time ago. For a team that never plays a home game in Manchester the MUEN have honed a bias towards MANUre that the national media have emulated.

It's all about clicks and looking after the lemmings.

Annoying as it is, better to ignore the shitty " publication " imo. There are much better sources of real information.

At this point in the saga, the press used to say:
—City don’t understand, you can’t buy success, you can’t build a team by just buying players.
Now they say:
—City’s success is just based on their money and their ability to buy lots of top players.
Er….which is it, boys?

It's actually heads I win, tails you lose - the media idea of impartiality .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.