Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I thought I'd never live to see the day when one of the RDAHMeedya Full Members realised what we already knew some time ago, or perhaps they read my post on Julian yesterday about the three inch dossier we have on players?

The headline this morning in the DT: HOW CITY SNAPPED UP ALVAREZ FOR JUST £14.6M.

And they then add: Argentina striker looks the bargain of the year but their coup was the result of years of analysis and scouting.

Bargain of the year, eh, when we were all told it was Darwin.

Last edited:
True.

I hear the owner of The Phoenix Club has done a Trigonometry exam. When I asked him how he got on, I said

"Hi, Potter. News?"
Pythagoras believed in the transmigration of souls, including between humans and animals. As a result he was a vegetarian, not wanting to eat his granny. He refused, however, to eat beans as he thought they resembled testacles.
He was a bit of a square.

This will be worth a watch....

Even in the trailer they couldn't resist a dig 'now you have to be owned by small countries'. If they are referring to City, which they will deny, the lie carries on. Why dont they just say, owned by richer men than the one's that own the cartel clubs. The bitter tw×ts.
I suppose I should wait to see the full programme really;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.