Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read today that the 3 clubs still wanting this abomination called the super league are now screwed after yesterday’s verdict in the European court.

I thought the rags had spent more than us already ?

Does the thick twat not realise that it's the shithouse of a club and its incompetent management " spending badly " which is the reason the they are in their current state, and fuck all to do with not being " able to compete ".

Their 659 million braindead lemmings believe the shit that Gary Chuckles spreads about the the Glazers and their financing of the dump .

The answer is right under your fucking noses you thick cunts !

I thought the rags had spent more than us already ?

Does the thick twat not realise that it's the shithouse of a club and its incompetent management " spending badly " which is the reason the they are in their current state, and fuck all to do with not being " able to compete ".

Their 659 million braindead lemmings believe the shit that Gary Chuckles spreads about the the Glazers and their financing of the dump .

The answer is right under your fucking noses you thick cunts !
1.5 Billion (and counting) spent since last winning the title

Can you post a link to an article please my old China
They're everywhere.

It's so blatant. I've been seeing people trying to peddle that "City players have all been awful at this world cup" all over the youtube comments. Did it start with the twitter crusaders, then the media followed suit or is it the other way around I wonder? I disagree anyway. Kev had a couple of iffy games but there was no saving that Belgium team. Cancelo probably slightly more consistent than he's been at City this season so far if anything. The rest had good world cups and then there is Alvarez too...

It seems the media are right back onto their anti-city agenda already, look at this talksport topic headline from today:
I only needed to watch the first 10 seconds, to confirm they were indeed referring to City as a "state owned club"(again). Ten Hag at least had the sense to realise United have spent more than Pep(and City in over a decade of football) and answered "yes we can compete". No doubt that ticked them off, "No you're supposed to say what Klopp said, did you not get the memo?".

Last edited:
It's so blatant. I've been seeing people trying to peddle that "City players have all been awful at this world cup" all over the youtube comments. Did it start with the twitter crusaders, then the media followed suit or is it the other way around I wonder? I disagree anyway. Kev had a couple of iffy games but there was no saving that Belgium team. Cancelo probably slightly more consistent than he's been at City this season so far if anything. The rest had good world cups and then there is Alvarez too...

It seems the media are right back onto their anti-city agenda already, look at this talksport topic headline from today:
I only needed to watch the first 10 seconds, to confirm they were indeed referring to City as a "state owned club"(again). Ten Hag at least had the sense to realise United have spent more than Pep(and City in over a decade of football) and answered "yes we can compete". No doubt that ticked them off, "No you're supposed to say what Klopp said, did you not get the memo?".

Compete when? They can't mean now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.