Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This and only this.

The media talk of Liverpool in reverential terms, a club rich in heritage, a club that straddles the ages, their players and managers, past and present, portrayed in heroic terms, as giants of the game!

There are football clubs and then there's Liverpool Football Club, the authentic football club, in whose hallowed ground the true spirit of football resides, where the atmosphere rivals anything you'd find on the continent!

Is it any wonder commentators go silent in awe and respect for YNWA?

And then there's cheating no mark us.
I had to laugh at the PL predictions on Sky today, under the Trafford Rangers vs Notts Forest game they've got:-

"This is the first meeting between these two legendary football clubs for 23 years."

With all due respect to Forest, surely they only had a really successful period that lasted about 2 seasons? And as for that other lot...

City must be traveling by coach. ;-)

There’s that usual and over used Daily Mail stock picture of Pep scratching his head in frustration.

The photographer who took that picture must be raking it in from the Daily Mail.

View attachment 64368

Not sure I would call Leeds a “gruelling away trip”

This and only this.

When the media speak of Liverpool, they speak in reverence.

Liverpool, that glorious club with an unrivalled history, the club that straddles the football ages, their players and managers, past and present, portrayed as heroes, giants of the game!

There are football clubs and then there's Liverpool Football Club, the authentic football club, European Royalty, in whose hallowed ground the true spirit of football resides, where the atmosphere is unparalleled, better than anything you'd find anywhere else.

Is it any wonder commentators go silent in awe and respect for YNWA?

And then there's cheating no mark City.
I’ve said it before all it takes is one or two brave journalists who are willing to face the possibility of death threats to write an article about the real truth of this horrible club and their dispicable fans.

I’ve said it before all it takes is one or two brave journalists who are willing to face the possibility of death threats to write an article about the real truth of this horrible club and their dispicable fans.

Someone who is considering retirement & would like a lump sum pay out after challenging their employer for wrongfully dismissing them.

I had to laugh at the PL predictions on Sky today, under the Trafford Rangers vs Notts Forest game they've got:-

"This is the first meeting between these two legendary football clubs for 23 years."

With all due respect to Forest, surely they only had a really successful period that lasted about 2 seasons? And as for that other lot...
Well, they won the FA Cup in1959, when Elton John's cousin broke his leg........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.