Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said it before all it takes is one or two brave journalists who are willing to face the possibility of death threats to write an article about the real truth of this horrible club and their dispicable fans.
We should crowd fund it to remove some of the jeopardy or risk for the writers.

I’m in.

In the 1970's it was horrendous.
Did that once after a league game where they did the FA Cup draw straight after.

I had my little transistor radio with me and was surrounded by Leeds fans listening to the draw. Obviously they had no idea I was a City fan. Then the announcer said "Leeds United will play Manchester City" and I was just about to say "Fuck, we've got to come back here again" which would have had a bad outcome. So I put on my best Yorkshire accent and said "We've got City again lads" and continued walking back into Leeds safely.

It wasn't a nice place to visit usually though.

they had no idea I was a City fan. Then the announcer said "Leeds United will play Manchester City" and I was just about to say "Fuck, we've got to come back here again" which would have had a bad outcome. So I put on my best Yorkshire accent and said "We've got City again lads" and continued walking back into Leeds safely.

It was a cunning disguise though....

Bill-Owen-in-Last-of-the-Summer-Wine-3952533.jpg

Oh shit we are in third now and the mighty barcodes have leapfrogged us. Really hope our two game advantage isn’t squandered. Anyway watched the game on Bein sport and the commentary was very gushing for barcode’s very pleasing on the eye and all that shit. Think we must have lost our way somewhere.

I see the BBC are determined not to let their article written before the WC exit about Kane being the world's number one go to waste - apparently the draw with Brentford puts him up there with Messi
Vomit inducing journalism along with ‘Wenger’s presence inspires this wonderful young Arsenal team to go 8 points above big bad Citeh’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.