Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with the mirror? Every day it’s full of pro rag and dipper shit, today it’s (1) City and dippers have shared the last 5 titles (4 to 1, not sure that’s sharing) (2) Haaland has a low buyout clause in 2 years -£172m, hardly low?!

What is it with the mirror? Every day it’s full of pro rag and dipper shit, today it’s (1) City and dippers have shared the last 5 titles (4 to 1, not sure that’s sharing) (2) Haaland has a low buyout clause in 2 years -£172m, hardly low?!

With these buy outs they have to be paid in full who will be able to do that

A slight aside.

I’ve posted many times on this thread and others, regarding blatant bigoted bias. Positive Liverpool/united , negative City articles.
As have many many others.

Many are from the BBC.
But… I like the BBC, they can when not reporting on Liverpool/united dig out and produce great pieces of information/news.
Eg
Really good piece, researched, well written, and about something different to nothing opinion pieces.

I would pay the author of that far more, than having to skip past the daily turgid forgettable tripe dished up by the expenses jolly Mr Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.