Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have seen this line a few times on on the beeb of late in every sterling story

"Sterling has never been a crowd favourite, which is difficult to explain as he has now won more Premier League titles than any non-Manchester United player apart from John Terry and Fernandinho," said BBC Sport's Simon Stone.
Oh yes Mr simple simon what about this guy e2aitgnxoasydnx.jpg

i have seen this line a few times on on the beeb of late in every sterling story

"Sterling has never been a crowd favourite, which is difficult to explain as he has now won more Premier League titles than any non-Manchester United player apart from John Terry and Fernandinho," said BBC Sport's Simon Stone.
Oh yes Mr simple simon what about this guy View attachment 49580
Slimy projecting Dippers/Rags and other no marks booed him whilst we we sang he's top of the league.

A slight aside.

I’ve posted many times on this thread and others, regarding blatant bigoted bias. Positive Liverpool/united , negative City articles.
As have many many others.

Many are from the BBC.
But… I like the BBC, they can when not reporting on Liverpool/united dig out and produce great pieces of information/news.
Eg
Really good piece, researched, well written, and about something different to nothing opinion pieces.

I would pay the author of that far more, than having to skip past the daily turgid forgettable tripe dished up by the expenses jolly Mr Stone.
Many years ago, two mates decided it would be a good wheeze to secretly train up in a minor sport and enter the championship.
They alighted on Cyclo-cross which I don’t think exists in that form any more. They entered the British championship having faked the name of the club to which they were attached. One of them finished FIFTH causing quite a stir. Who was this unknown? He became a stalwart of the British team. Wish I could remember his name. Any takers? True story.

Many years ago, two mates decided it would be a good wheeze to secretly train up in a minor sport and enter the championship.
They alighted on Cyclo-cross which I don’t think exists in that form any more. They entered the British championship having faked the name of the club to which they were attached. One of them finished FIFTH causing quite a stir. Who was this unknown? He became a stalwart of the British team. Wish I could remember his name. Any takers? True story.
Again, I'd rather have 1 story like that per week produced by a diligent intelligent sports journalist/reporter than the daily repetitve drivel churned out by expenses jolly Mr Stone.

About a week ago I got 'attacked' for having a go at the bbc over paedophiles and how shit the corporation were. The poster mentioned the brilliant commentary from the 70's, Steve Cram, jumpers for goal posts and all that crap. If he is reading this post perhaps he can comment on the disgraceful actions of the bbc this morning with regards to Sterling.
The whole organisation is corrupt. It looks after its own and is above sanction, yet is a total disgrace.
Close it down.

Hope Sterling sues the BBC, they can't get anything right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.