Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big difference between her and Ned, is that Ned had lots of facts and figures (obviously read up before) he did try a little too hard though.
I wouldn't normally go with the 'box ticker' thing, but she has moved around a couple of high profile appointments recently, almost like she can't hold down these jobs. I thought she was supposed to work in America atm. Happy to be corrected

It's an hour and a half before kick-off of the only premier league game tonight and one that involves the reigning champions and still there is no preview article or anything on the BBC football homepage. It's getting increasingly bizarre.
I was working on a late yesterday and about 6pm, I said to a colleague almost exactly the same thing to the point I called us something like the double reigning Premier League Champions. It is bizarre and I simply cannot think why the BBC would not feature an article when the reigning Champions are playing a game without the usual ‘bias against City’ thinking because that does not wash in this instance. We were playing a match, so a report on both teams would have been appropriate and not just City to consider. The Leeds fans must have thought it strange too.

BBC news chanel on. Headlines at 11 mentioned our win at Leeds so waited for the sports news in the hope of seeing the goals for the first time. Silly me two cricket test matches neither involving England, then tennis some non tournament in Australia, USA v Chec Republic, than that prize twat Novak Jcovich saying he will play in Australia. That was it, I could have sworn the champions of England in our national sport played last night apparently not.WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!
Perhaps Amazon Prime because of copyrights not allowing the BBC to show any content from the game incl the goals?

The big difference between her and Ned, is that Ned had lots of facts and figures (obviously read up before) he did try a little too hard though.
I wouldn't normally go with the 'box ticker' thing, but she has moved around a couple of high profile appointments recently, almost like she can't hold down these jobs. I thought she was supposed to work in America atm. Happy to be corrected
Tbh, I thought she was Director of Womens Football at The Shit (or Aston Villa as they’re known outside the West Midlands).

Brooklands box-ticking post missed out the most obvious box that seems to need ticking for females on sports tv and that’s being attractive, which she certainly is, (although as I type I’m already thinking of one ‘exception that proves the rule’!)

Eni Aluko. One of the very worst out there. People actually pay for these subsciptions and are dealt with that useless fucker. Should be nowhere near a football pitch nevermind a camera
When she is on our TV screens giving us the benefit of her vast football knowledge, the village she is from is definitely missing it’s idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.