Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know why she gets the gigs she does and it's not down to her knowledge base. At the risk of a pile on I'll say it. She's a box ticker. She's female and from a BAME background which when it comes to being invited on as a football pundit supersedes knowledge and the ability to articulate your point in a understandable and non judgemental manner. I'm saying she's not switched on as she (or her agent) is bright enough to be as negative about us as she is sycophantically praising of the rags and dippers.
Spot on pal,the poisonous clueless **** offers nothing except her gender and skin colour.

I think we all know why she gets the gigs she does and it's not down to her knowledge base. At the risk of a pile on I'll say it. She's a box ticker. She's female and from a BAME background which when it comes to being invited on as a football pundit supersedes knowledge and the ability to articulate your point in a understandable and non judgemental manner. I'm saying she's not switched on as she (or her agent) is bright enough to be as negative about us as she is sycophantically praising of the rags and dippers.
What a fucking surprise.
Another one who thinks skin colour is the reason someone gets a job.

Tbh, I thought she was Director of Womens Football at The Shit (or Aston Villa as they’re known outside the West Midlands).

Brooklands box-ticking post missed out the most obvious box that seems to need ticking for females on sports tv and that’s being attractive, which she certainly is, (although as I type I’m already thinking of one ‘exception that proves the rule’!)
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder mate, but fuckin hell.

When she is on our TV screens giving us the benefit of her vast football knowledge, the village she is from is definitely missing it’s idiot
There are some really bad pundits out there, and the TV companies seem to have decided that despite the banal, inane, uninsightful comments they continuously spew out, that they should be re-booked again and again.

The fact that Nedum managed to get the gig on Prime is marvellous, the fact that he had to put up with a clearly out of their depth Aluko, is a great shame.

If Aluko, presumably, got the job because of multiple box ticking, it’s a shame that she has been allowed to be continued with, because I’m sure there’s many many other ex-footballers who would be crying out for the chance to have a go. Men, women, white, black, alien, green…. It doesn’t bloody matter, just be decent , intelligent, articulate analysts!

Ditto commentators.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.