Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hear on BBC radio sports news this morning that Rashford has been to a special training camp in the US and feels fitter than ever and he will now join his united team mates in Australia

How can a footballer getting himself into shape pre season be any sort of article on a sports news bulletin!
I need to spend a few weeks after my holidays shedding the spare timber too - there again, I'm not a professional athlete.

Guys check the first page of this site and tell me what you see lol
Christ its pure propaganda for the Scum and Dippers, even if not related they squeeze an angle in, no wonder their brands have so much power, its ingrained into the psyche - like the brainwash scene in a Clockwork Orange, luckily I can look away from it!

Guys check the first page of this site and tell me what you see lol
I'm only surprised Sterling wan't pictured in a City shirt with the tagline "Former Manchester City player Raheem Sterling..."

Simple Simon earning his corn in Melbourne…..

Sacked in the morning'​

Melbourne Victory 1-0 Man Utd
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone
BBC Sport in Melbourne
The Victory fans behind the home goal - a long way behind - are pretty brutal.
One song about Manchester United was basically telling them to go away, but not quite so politely.
Now they have just sung: "Sacked in the morning."
Very harsh.

Simple Simon earning his corn in Melbourne…..

Sacked in the morning'​

Melbourne Victory 1-0 Man Utd
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone
BBC Sport in Melbourne
The Victory fans behind the home goal - a long way behind - are pretty brutal.
One song about Manchester United was basically telling them to go away, but not quite so politely.
Now they have just sung: "Sacked in the morning."
Very harsh.
‘Trousering his corn’ - with apologies to Private-Eye.

I’m sure he’ll be having ‘trebles all round’ after the match.

And if any Blue comes across him, he’ll be ‘tired and emotional’

The Mail did well today. Reporting that Keane thinks city will win it again from Liverpool, and the rags won’t get top 4. Instead of saying city had won 4 of the last 5 titles, they actually wrote:
Between them, City and Liverpool have lifted the last five Premier League titles……….
Laughable stuff but I love this kinda salt

The Mail did well today. Reporting that Keane thinks city will win it again from Liverpool, and the rags won’t get top 4. Instead of saying city had won 4 of the last 5 titles, they actually wrote:
Between them, City and Liverpool have lifted the last five Premier League titles……….
Go back another 3 seasons and we've shared it with Chelsea twice as much as we have with the cult - and the cult have lifted it as much as Leicester have in the last 10 years (or 3 decades if you want to be pedantic).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.