Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit at laughing at the BBC's 'Goal of the FA Cup' vote, obviously it's the Liverpool fans out en masse, as they always seem to be for these things, but for Gods sake...

I'm guessing the neutral fans mostly voted for the Stevenage goal.

View attachment 65666
Arnold with one of his many hoofed balls into the box (commentator called it World Class) that Nunez shinned in is deemed better than a multi pass phase of brilliant play leading to Foden’s goal, none of those passes were “guess” balls. We’ll see what the pro’s on MOTD think when the Goal of the Month is announced.

Arnold with one of his many hoofed balls into the box (commentator called it World Class) that Nunez shinned in is deemed better than a multi pass phase of brilliant play leading to Foden’s goal, none of those passes were “guess” balls. We’ll see what the pro’s on MOTD think when the Goal of the Month is announced.
Dipper Danny & Scouse Stephen on for that episode probably so don't hold your breath.

To be fair it was a good ball in, Haaland would have loved to thump that in. But it definitely came off his shin or side of his leg. I can only think it was the luck of the deflection come shot that surprised the goalie as it just trickled past him. I do wonder what the Liverpool fans get out of it as it makes them look even dumber to me.

To be fair it was a good ball in, Haaland would have loved to thump that in. But it definitely came off his shin or side of his leg. I can only think it was the luck of the deflection come shot that surprised the goalie as it just trickled past him. I do wonder what the Liverpool fans get out of it as it makes them look even dumber to me.
I agree it was a good ball in but him and Robertson fire them kind of crosses into the box all the time, this time it paid off but only a small % of them do.

Guardian weekly podcast crying about how strong our bench was compared to Chelsea's team/squad.
Like its our fault they've spent recklessly and had loads of injuries at the minute

Also that twat who can't pronounce his R's properly was saying Foden is a back up player and Kalvin Phillips cost £60m in the summer

I have to admit at laughing at the BBC's 'Goal of the FA Cup' vote, obviously it's the Liverpool fans out en masse, as they always seem to be for these things, but for Gods sake...

I'm guessing the neutral fans mostly voted for the Stevenage goal.

View attachment 65666
It's EMBARRASSING that goal even made the list. He fucking shinned it.

Guardian weekly podcast crying about how strong our bench was compared to Chelsea's team/squad.
Like its our fault they've spent recklessly and had loads of injuries at the minute

Also that twat who can't pronounce his R's properly was saying Foden is a back up player and Kalvin Phillips cost £60m in the summer
They must be livid that Jack wasn’t fit enough to make the bench and add to its value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.