Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardian weekly podcast crying about how strong our bench was compared to Chelsea's team/squad.
Like its our fault they've spent recklessly and had loads of injuries at the minute

Also that twat who can't pronounce his R's properly was saying Foden is a back up player and Kalvin Phillips cost £60m in the summer
The reason the bench was so expensive was because the kids and back ups were playing. Moreno, Gomez, Rico, Cole, Alvarez,, Akanji. So they didn't price up the starting line up bit the bench. They are so desperate

The reason the bench was so expensive was because the kids and back ups were playing. Moreno, Gomez, Rico, Cole, Alvarez,, Akanji. So they didn't price up the starting line up bit the bench. They are so desperate
No point trying to reason with imbeciles. Shock horror- team that has won 2 leagues on the bounce cost money to build.

Old outdated and inaccurate commentary. No one cares anymore. This need to point fingers and declare that this team(red) is doing it the right way is a desperate attempt to rake over old ground.

Soon enough ffp and fake emails will resurface. It means nothing and those who speak it sound like disingenuous shrills

City spend what they can and so far our hit ration is good. Few bad buys and a few that have not worked out. The fact we won things suggests we are doing ok. Making money and competing. Not many clubs are currently operating at our level.

Last edited:
I have to admit at laughing at the BBC's 'Goal of the FA Cup' vote, obviously it's the Liverpool fans out en masse, as they always seem to be for these things, but for Gods sake...

I'm guessing the neutral fans mostly voted for the Stevenage goal.

View attachment 65666

Not even sure its the votes here, no one is that blind..........are they.

I wouldnt be surprised if our totally unbiased and trustworthy aunt beeb has taken it upon herself to be the saviour of nunez reputation by awarding him this honour out of desperation to make him look good. No matter what the voting outcome really is.

They should open a proper poll, like is the bbc sports section the embodiment of journalistic integrity it should be.

I have to admit at laughing at the BBC's 'Goal of the FA Cup' vote, obviously it's the Liverpool fans out en masse, as they always seem to be for these things, but for Gods sake...

View attachment 65666
Yes it is a joke, but I am as guilty as many for not voting. The free kick from Mahrez was top class but the goal scored by Phil Foden is one of the best I have seen for a long time.

View attachment 65666

Fodens goal was a footballing master class,from the build up,ball retention,intricte passing,to end product.One of the goals of the season,never mind this Cup.

Guardian weekly podcast crying about how strong our bench was compared to Chelsea's team/squad.
Like its our fault they've spent recklessly and had loads of injuries at the minute

Also that twat who can't pronounce his R's properly was saying Foden is a back up player and Kalvin Phillips cost £60m in the summer
The Guardian is a good paper but their sports section is infested by rags.

No point trying to reason with imbeciles. Shock horror- team that has won 2 leagues on the bounce cost money to build.

Old outdated and inaccurate commentary. No one cares anymore. This need to point fingers and declare that this team(red) is doing it the right way is a desperate attempt to rake over old ground.

Soon enough ffp and fake emails will resurface. It means nothing and those who speak it sound disingenuous shrills

City spend what they can and so far our hit ration is good. Few bad buys and a few that have not worked out. The fact we won things suggests we are doing ok. Making money and competing. Not many clubs are currently operating at our level.
More right than wrong.

Utter tossers now trying to make out Jack as an issue with pep.

Hope Jack refuses to talk to press. Utter scum sky

Jack gave his honest feelings on settling in at city but they manage to present it to pep in a way to suggest Jack says he struggles with the system. The better story was the honesty Jack shown instead utter crap journalist look for a negative & click bait. Foook off

Tossers! Not surprised Harry is going for them. Hope he takes them all to the cleaners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.