Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should think that as I have a small tale about the reporters covering City. A few years ago we played Juventus and the plane was due to leave after the game. For reasons I cant remember our plane had to wait to the following day. City arranged for everybody to get back to Turin and laid on a meal in a restaurant. I was sat at a long table with all the reporters, next to Simon Mullock who I had a good chat with. The others all looked as though it was an insult to them that a fan was sat amongst them and avoided all eye contact and I think if I had tried to talk to them they would have ignored me anyway. They came across as arrogant snobs, now it could just be me they didn't like, its happened before once or twice or even more than that. ;-)
But I agree with your post, with the exception of Simon Mullock, horrible people.
Simon's a top man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.