Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so used to us scoring goals of this type and quality it went right over my head
Majority PL teams have improved over the years and learnt to not chase all over the pitch like headless chicken (Mount and Gallagher)...

What is it with the constant shite from ESPN? A TV channel that used to be sort of important, that nobody watches anymore.

That’s the cost, not their worth!

Kev =?
John =?
Nathan=?
Eddie=?
Eriling=?
Ilkay=?

None are for sale, but if they were, it would be for a hell of a lot more than those figures, apart from Ilkay who’s free in the summer!

What is it with the constant shite from ESPN? A TV channel that used to be sort of important, that nobody watches anymore.

Did they perhaps balance that with the players who started?

Ortega on a free
Foden from the academy
Palmer from the academy
Gomez for £11m
World Cup winning Alvarez for just £14m

I'd guess not...

The Guardian is a good paper but their sports section is infested by rags.
Crace and Hyde are excellent. Most of the football "journalists" are crap. Jamie Paradise couldn’t write a shopping list. Football editorial policy is questionable at best

Tarquins about to pay around 85m for Mudryk, that will put them on a net spend of 525m over the past 5 years putting them in second place just 20m behind the Rags. City are 10th on 213m but we’ll be the ones who the media say are ruining football, cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.