Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You near had me until he refers to City as state owned. Couldn’t just leave that lie alone for once. Praise with a but.
Don’t think he actually referred to City as “state owned” tbf, although he does lazily imply it. Given much of the shit flung at us, I think I can probably let it go in what is a largely fair piece.

Don’t think he actually referred to City as “state owned” tbf, although he does lazily imply it. Given much of the shit flung at us, I think I can probably let it go in what is a largely fair piece.

It’s fair & welcomed. We are often told we forget where we’ve come from & mainly by scribes who forget we always known as a large loyal fan base.

I think we got away with Pep’s last but one blast at the fans. It wasn’t really picked up by opposing fans on the terraces. It could be different tomorrow and from now on given the amount of negative articles, publicity and opposing fan comments after Pep’s latest blast about the lack of 1st half support against Spurs. We’ll find out tomorrow from the Wolves away support.

More stories about dodgy Asian facing gambling firms sponsoring PL clubs in tomorrow's papers. Nick Harris doing the Mail but Josimar and Phillipe Auclair doing theirs as well which will get picked up by the other English papers.

You have to ask why are we getting involved in this kind of stuff given the extra scrutiny we're under, an already poor public opinion of our sponsorships and, being English champions in 4 of the last 5 seasons and a guaranteed CL contender...we must have other options with legitimate betting sponsors.

FnCBI05X0AAJl2p

More stories about dodgy Asian facing gambling firms sponsoring PL clubs in tomorrow's papers. Nick Harris doing the Mail but Josimar and Phillipe Auclair doing theirs as well which will get picked up by the other English papers.

You have to ask why are we getting involved in this kind of stuff given the extra scrutiny we're under, an already poor public opinion of our sponsorships and, being English champions in 4 of the last 5 seasons and a guaranteed CL contender...we must have other options with legitimate betting sponsors.

FnCBI05X0AAJl2p

Well if it was about sports washing we wouldn’t go near it. As we are trying to make as much money as possible & commercial employees will be paid commission for getting deals over the line then it’s bound to happen.

Still no article on shady banks & terrorists though……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.