Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but you cannot defend fans booing the current League champions. We've done this to ourselves and it will always be held against us. Let's at least be man enough to own it.

I'm sorry but you cannot defend fans booing the current League champions. We've done this to ourselves and it will always be held against us. Let's at least be man enough to own it.
I can’t agree with this. League champions last season didn’t get booed. The current team who are dropping points and not turning up each week to fight for their team mates and the club got booed. The only people who need to man up is the players who have lost the fight. It’s not acceptable at our club.

The whole organisation demands titles. Not one person should be happy with how we performed on the whole this season. Pep, the club, players all go multiple platitudes for what they achieved last season. New season and so far they are coming up short. I expect a reaction.

I don’t care what any other club or fan thinks. All I care about is 3 points tomorrow with fight and determination.

Listened to the athletic football podcast and they started off talking about Peps interview after Spurs. Apparently it was a rant about how bad our support is. According to them we've got the quietest fans in the league and that's because we City fans feel that we haven't "earned" our success.
Won't be listening to it again. Bunch of wankers.
I think that’s harsh on wankers

Fair play to Oliver Holt for this. Thought it was pretty reasonable and fair.

Fair play to Oliver Holt for this. Thought it was pretty reasonable and fair.
You near had me until he refers to City as state owned. Couldn’t just leave that lie alone for once. Praise with a but.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.