Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posted at 15:4815:48

Post update​

Man City 3-0 Wolves
    Andy Cole scored 34 Premier League goals in the 1993-94 season for Newcastle and didn't win the title.
    Won plenty more afterwards though
Taken from the BBC SPORT website

They really can't help themselves
Tbf Someone asked earlier on text in who had scored the most goals without winning the league the same year.

Also he played for NU at the time. Also he used to play for City.

I'm fully on board with BBC United but feel you're clutching at straws here.

Tbf Someone asked earlier on text in who had scored the most goals without winning the league the same year.

“Won plenty more afterwards though” is pure Media City snideness

I was referring to the last sentence

Have you listened to Peps pre match press conference? It's on city's website, and he does infer that he would leave if he lost the dressing room.
Has Pep ever lost any dressing room he's managed? I fancy any comments that could be inferred as such would be deliberately placed for the stooges in the RDAHMeedya to chuckle over

I still maintain that the majority of the booing was directed at the ref!
I think most of it was directed at the team frankly. We'd just given away not one, but two stupid goals, on top of some pretty poor performances recently.

Booing wasn't the right reaction but I understand why some may have done.

Last edited:
I think most of it was directed at the team frankly. Wed just given away not one, but two stupid goals, on top of some pretty poor performances recently.

Booing wasn't the right reaction but i understand why some may have done.
There's always be a number who can't resist opting for the only thing available, but the two goals were bizarre, and even though we need to defend those situations it's hardly a cause to boo 'em off. I was left just shaking my head.

I think most of it was directed at the team frankly. Wed just given away not one, but two stupid goals, on top of some pretty poor performances recently.

I had a discussion with the folks who sit around me at the ground about this today and we agree with your view. There was certainly some anger directed at the referee but I think the fans’ reaction was to a lacklustre first half performance and the concession of two soft goals right on half time. I agree booing is not the right reaction but it is understandable.

Course it was,emotion and frustration combined....any other narrative is blinkered Blue syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.