Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the educated Yanks are buying into the lie peddled by the Yank owned Red shirt clubs and their media shills. You clueless woman, Lisa.

Lisa Neirotti, a director at the Sport Management Program at the George Washington University School of Business, said the owners are “desperate for money” in the face of a “limitless” supply from the Middle East.

“The challenge for whoever purchases the team, if an individual or investment firm, is that they will need to compete against ‘state-owned’ teams such as Manchester City, Paris St Germain and Newcastle United,” Neirotti said.

Last edited:
The Daily United PR machine in overdrive.

And the source of this amazing information, Sportico. Who?! Exactly.

View attachment 66949
They’re up for sale so a quite transparent attempt at “artificially inflating” the price.

I was lolling at a Rag recently who was talking about our dodgy sponsorship deals. Quick chat about the Chevrolet exec getting fired for agreeing that deal and team viewer taking over and the. Quickly pulling out soon ended that convo

I can't wait until the transfer window closes, that's when all those net spend comparisons for the season get printed and talked about. Then again, maybe platforms like Talk Sport will dodge the subject completely, now that they can't point to Pep's first two seasons and complain "5 years is misleading" all of a sudden. It never was misleading, 10 years or 5 years is how CLUBS are normally compared, they just move the goalposts for Pep/City to keep their agendas going.

Here's a quick attempt from me. Though I'm still not fully certain how transfermarkt does the youth teams though(Is U21 truly separate from U18? Why do some some U21 and U18 profiles not appear in the results table?).

Last 7 seasons(Pep era) so far:

United U21 net spend: + €13.76m(added up manually in the summer because it doesn't show in the results)
United U18: €-17.64m
United Senior team net spend: €-899.09m
United Total Net Spend: €-902.97m = £-793.19m (€-3.88m for U21+U18 net spend)

Arsenal U21 net spend: + €14.21m
Arsenal U18 net spend: + €1.70m
Arsenal Senior team net spend: €-631.81m
Arsenal Total Net Spend: €-647.71m = £-568.97m (+€15.91m for U21+U18 net spend)

Chelsea U21 net spend: + €49.01m
Chelsea U18 net spend: €-3.02m
Chelsea Senior team net spend: €-690.49mm
Chelsea Total Net Spend: €-644.5m = £-566.15m (+€45.99m for U21+U18 net spend)

City U21 net spend: + €56.47m
City U18 net spend: + €12.74m
City Senior team net spend: €-661.66m
City Total Net Spend: €-592.45m = £-520.42m (+€69.21m for U21+U18 net spend)

There could be more signings for Chelsea and Arsenal before the window closes. The rest of the big 6 seem to be waiting for next season's summer transfer window. "How can they compete?".

Last edited:
Ahhh yes good old bbc talking about Newcastle’s win over Southampton in the league cup semifinal then onto the rags who play tonight at Nottingham forest and they are the only club in contention to win 4 trophies..let’s see how that goes in a few months time ..

Ahhh yes good old bbc talking about Newcastle’s win over Southampton in the league cup semifinal then onto the rags who play tonight at Nottingham forest and they are the only club in contention to win 4 trophies..let’s see how that goes in a few months time ..
I've had it on since 08.00 and the sports news has consisted of an overly large piece on the Marshall Islands setting up an international team, not a word on Newcastle.

I await tomorrow's raggy wankfest or total silence should Forest actually get a result.

I've had it on since 08.00 and the sports news has consisted of an overly large piece on the Marshall Islands setting up an international team, not a word on Newcastle.

I await tomorrow's raggy wankfest or total silence should Forest actually get a result.
I think we need a hat trick from the Rags - a third 90-min concession to lose points.

It's not even a debate......

Fernandes is different level shithouse.....he embodies everything it is to be a rag in one fuck off cunty package.
Correct, an absolute shithouse of a player who will happily cheat and surround a ref to woman off at every decision. Suits them to a T.
I could slap his chops until my arm dropped off, then I’d change arms and go again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.