Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's their dirty toothless, barefooted gutter-rat fans who get me. Football was great in their eyes when the US-owned red tops were divvying up all available trophies & were virtually guaranteed Champions League football.

Now they've gotta relentlessly work at it season after season, they fuckin despise the thought of having to consider other teams at the end of season shake up.

The only thing ManUre, Dippers, L'Arse & the Chavs had to consider is what top 4 order they'd finish in. Everton, Spurs & Leicester have all had nibbles in recent times, with only Spurs sustaining that challenge over an extended period.

But then came City, & everything changed! 6 into 4 didn't go & with Newcastle added to the mix, 7 makes it even worse for the old Sky 4.

Their protestations about City are futile, & they don't get it that it's actually their clubs who've seen to that. We can only spend what FFP dictates & we rigidly stick to it. Their rules & we play by them!

But try telling opposition fans that Sheikh Mansour could be earning £1 Gazillion per second, City are STILL limited in what we can spend on the squad, & what we do spend has to come from football related revenue.

The Red Top Mafia have never been known for allowing the small matter of facts to get in the way of their insane football rants, & it doesn't look like that's about to change any time soon... )(
Continue to loathe them but Don't worry about their vermin fans,they will have zero influence.

It's the insidious media who represent 'clear and present danger'.

Following 93-20 City were most fans second favourite club.

But the media's influence since has cost us, our coach and our players affection,respect,acknowledgement and recognition for our remarkable success, style and achievements.

The media have created the cynical way in which we are often viewed by fans of clubs who don't really if ever have a dog in the game.

Why otherwise would sly have two red shirts as their mouthpieces for 20 years combined.

We have seen off the hateful 8 and the corrupt authorities but we haven't seen off the media.

They are the true enemy.....clear and organised !!

Was listening to talksport overnight last night on a long drive back home from work (I know, I know)

Bizarre piece talking about FFP being changed due to Chelsea. Got on to Frankenstein clubs like us: got away with breaching FFP, state owned, sponsor ourselves, inflate other sponsorships. That's the narrative for us and will always be.

Then they moved onto Newcastle. Great story, passionate fans, growing organically, doing things in the right way. Better because, in their view, they keep their owners in the background supplying the cash and leave a white British female fronting things.

Was listening to talksport overnight last night on a long drive back home from work (I know, I know)

Bizarre piece talking about FFP being changed due to Chelsea. Got on to Frankenstein clubs like us: got away with breaching FFP, state owned, sponsor ourselves, inflate other sponsorships. That's the narrative for us and will always be.

Then they moved onto Newcastle. Great story, passionate fans, growing organically, doing things in the right way. Better because, in their view, they keep their owners in the background supplying the cash and leave a white British female fronting things.
Did they mention what was wrong with, amongst others:-

East Manchester regeneration;

City in the community;

About 13 th in net spend league last 5 years;

Passing every ffp test thrown at us, despite others doing what they want?

Snidey letters?

Cunts, I didn’t think so

Just wait until they start winning stuff.

What's Dame Dildo doing these days ?

A Marriage of Convenience -The Disaffected Unite

Today`s media includes coverage of supporters groups, who call themselves rivals, uniting in their call to return to the good old days before there was wider competition at a time in the past when the league was run on their terms.

This is self interest and convenient, co-operative protectionism dressed up as being for the common good but transparently is not. United and Liverpool only care for themselves.

The breakaway Premier League in 1992, forced changes to the distribution of gate receipts, and the European Super League which they plotted and promoted, is just some of the evidence of their self enhancement.

The article also referred to the "protest" which resulted in the first ever postponement of a PL match. This was no noble event as a few in the media tried to spin at the time. Lets be clear. This was organised, illegal disorder. Police and staff were assaulted. Roads were blocked. The general public were adversely affected. Criminal damage took place on the pitch by trespassers.

Yet, United and Liverpool `fans` think that they are cultural assets, a special case that the Government should back now that they do not win as much nor qualify every year for the competition they allegedly so relish even though both have spent fortunes on recruitment, just like the other redtops, Arsenal.

And, so we have it, the redtops join hands in a money driven marriage of convenience. Will it end well or in a messy divorce ?

Last edited:
Did they mention what was wrong with, amongst others:-

East Manchester regeneration;

City in the community;

About 13 th in net spend league last 5 years;

Passing every ffp test thrown at us, despite others doing what they want?

Snidey letters?

Cunts, I didn’t think so
Funily enough, no!

Today`s media includes coverage of supporter`s groups, who call themselves rivals, uniting in their call to return to the good old days before there was wider competition at a time in the past when the league was run on their terms.

This is self interest and convenient co-operative protectionism dressed up as being for the common good but transparently is not. United and Liverpool only care for themselves.

The breakaway Premier League in 1992, forced changes to the distribution of gate receipts, and the European Super League which they plotted and promoted, is just some of the evidence of their self enhancement.

The article also referred to the "protest" which resulted in the first ever postponement of a PL match. Lets be clear. This was organised, illegal disorder. Police and staff were assaulted. Roads were blocked. The general public were adversely affected. Criminal damage took place on the pitch by trespassers.

Yet, United and Liverpool `fans` think that they are cultural assets, a special case that the Government should back now that they do not win as much nor qualify every year for the competition they allegedly so relish even though both have spent fortunes on recruitment, just like the other redtops, Arsenal.

And, so we have it, the redtops join hands in a money driven marriage of convenience. Will it end well or in a messy divorce ?

Or in STDs like so many one night stands.

Edit: So my friend tells me .....

Today`s media includes coverage of supporter`s groups, who call themselves rivals, uniting in their call to return to the good old days before there was wider competition at a time in the past when the league was run on their terms.

This is self interest and convenient co-operative protectionism dressed up as being for the common good but transparently is not. United and Liverpool only care for themselves.

The article also referred to the "protest" which resulted in the first ever postponement of a PL match. Lets be clear. This was organised, illegal disorder. Police and staff were assaulted. Roads were blocked. The general public were adversely affected. Criminal damage took place on the pitch by trespassers.

If anyone's interested, I'm thinking of setting up a counter group which calls for a return to the 'golden' period between 1959-72, when there were 13 different English champions in 13 years.

Only trouble is that it might be that we'd have to go back to having the likes of diptheria, polio, bomb sites left by the Luftwaffe and only taking a fiver to spend on continental holidays, even if you could afford to go abroad.. and so on..

Mind, by 'eck, wouldn't we all look bonny with us little 'eads painted purple coz we all have ringworm..?

'Alliance of the disaffected'? That self-entitled lot should be 'disinfected' more like..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.