Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leading On and Off the Pitch - Where`s the Media Coverage?

There is so much positive news to report about City. Where is the coverage?

At a time when The Mail yet again double spins a positive Klopp quote about a failed player who did not play for the Scousers who was so good he has left Liverpool and gone to Scotland for a small fee, matters of substance go unreported.

For example, "City Football Leadership Institute was created to allow students and professionals to understand the world of football, sport and issues beyond the pitch from the perspective of those squarely in the middle of this enduring global phenomenon."

https://cityfootball-leadership.com/

"Starting with Manchester City and the backdrop of the English Premier League, our curricula will explore the wider world of sport. Our courses are led by academic educators alongside sports business practitioners, City Football Group executives and luminaries ranging from athletes to entrepreneurs. Our students gain insider access to iconic settings in London and Manchester where sport has made history, and is changing the landscape of tomorrow."

Meanwhile, "a company which trains digital apprentices at a university academy co-founded by Manchester United’s Class of 92 stars such as Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs has been told it is “inadequate” following an inspection". Code Nation Limited is an independent learning provider based at the University Academy 92 (UA92) in Stretford and Chester. Ofsted voiced concern over the recruitment strategy and said a minority of software developer apprentices experienced “poor communication and frequent disruption to their learning”.

When the likes of Frenkie De Jong publicly declares he does want to sign for the Rags because he doesn't like the club's erratic running, we should never forget how blessed we are at City - leading on and off the pitch.

'Pep 'disappointed' with absent players | Neymar links are 'false''

Amongst the wankathon and headlines still up of utd sweeping aside Palace 3 days ago, sky sports news app are running this little Bobby dazzler.

Disappointed in whom may I ask?

Not like these sour cunts to make something out of nothing.

At a time when The Mail yet again double spins a positive Klopp quote about a failed player who did not play for the Scousers who was so good he has left Liverpool and gone to Scotland for a small fee, matters of substance go unreported.

For example, "City Football Leadership Institute was created to allow students and professionals to understand the world of football, sport and issues beyond the pitch from the perspective of those squarely in the middle of this enduring global phenomenon."

"Starting with Manchester City and the backdrop of the English Premier League, our curricula will explore the wider world of sport. Our courses are led by academic educators alongside sports business practitioners, City Football Group executives and luminaries ranging from athletes to entrepreneurs. Our students gain insider access to iconic settings in London and Manchester where sport has made history, and is changing the landscape of tomorrow."

Meanwhile, "a company which trains digital apprentices at a university academy co-founded by Manchester United’s Class of 92 stars such as Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs has been told it is “inadequate” following an inspection". Code Nation Limited is an independent learning provider based at the University Academy 92 (UA92) in Stretford and Chester. Ofsted voiced concern over the recruitment strategy and said a minority of software developer apprentices experienced “poor communication and frequent disruption to their learning”.

When the likes of Frenkie De Jong publicly declares he does want to sign for the Rags because he doesn't like the club's erratic running, we should never forget how blessed we are at City - leading on and off the pitch.
I agree but it is up to our PR to encourage such coverage, but they don’t.

He hasn’t publicly declared anything. Barca press and Laporta can’t be trusted and the Mail which you mention plus others make it top story for clicks. This is the United media agenda.

Interesting piece (unless you are @Magicpole - though I’d be interested on the Scottish angle of the piece)

Would be good if City did similar with some of the mediaCity lot - though Chris bevan seems ok
I am sitting in my garden, sun is shining, beer is cold, bird’s are singing, it’s the hair, they come from miles around. I’ve complained to the council, they said, go bald then you gloriously haired ****. Charming. And the feathered variety are currently singing their wee hearts out too. I feed them, costs me a small fortune, but I love the wee twats. So, with all that going on, I will get back to you JASR, I give you my word. If I forget my word, it happens, remind me.

Ah, if I’m not mistaken, that’s a woodpecker harmonising with two doves. Marvellous.

Who the fuck is Jan Molby? Never heard of her.
She works down our chippy, swears she’s Elvis.

Now, I believed he, the King, died in 77, but this guy on FB, from “The Buckle of the Bible Belt,” “You won’t take my guns” “Marylou your skirts are too high” “love Jesus or he will burn you forever, but he loves you.” And he was fucking adamant Elvis never died,but changed sex and works in a chippy near me. Names Jan. You do the fucking maths on the chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.