Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably been said before on here, from much wiser heads than mine, but looking at the comments in the media (in articles and below the line comments) its amazing how players are "under-rated" after they leave City.

Zinchenko is underrated and a true professional
Steling is underrated (and I've seen calls as one of the greatest PL players ever) since he joined Chelsea
Jesus is underrated and a great team player.

This wasn't said prior to the transfer window opening.

I wonder what's changed?!
It's true. Jesus wasn't the answer, he was no Aguero, Raz short of confidence, opposition would be targeting city at left back. All fantastic signings now.

What a god awful website that is, I've waited for ages for it to load with all the pop ups and cookie confirmation, its still loading as I write this, they must be coding the page live or something.

I'd read the shit about sterling wanting to join them and being rejected but it would take all morning

R
It's probably been said before on here, from much wiser heads than mine, but looking at the comments in the media (in articles and below the line comments) its amazing how players are "under-rated" after they leave City.

Zinchenko is underrated and a true professional
Steling is underrated (and I've seen calls as one of the greatest PL players ever) since he joined Chelsea
Jesus is underrated and a great team player.

This wasn't said prior to the transfer window opening.

I wonder what's changed?!
"Lfc/utd fanboy media ignore city (out of jealousy and spite), then are amazed at how good the players actually are"

Underrated = acknowledged

R

"Lfc/utd fanboy media ignore city (out of jealousy and spite), then are amazed at how good the players actually are"

Underrated = acknowledged
They know how good they are, but they have to wait untill they leave city before they praise them, simply because they wouldn't want to upset their subscription base.

It's money, that's all.

What a god awful website that is, I've waited for ages for it to load with all the pop ups and cookie confirmation, its still loading as I write this, they must be coding the page live or something.

I'd read the shit about sterling wanting to join them and being rejected but it would take all morning
They need all the pennies they can get from pop up ads, they just blew a large chunk of the Coutinho money on the new sexy Andy Carroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.