Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just goes to show these cockroaches know exactly what they've been doing and adds extra weight to the "Organised and clear" statement.
Are all the naysayers still of the opinion "it's all in our heads" and we all have a tin foil hat attitude to the medias constant negative bias with regard to everything we do?
It's funny how Simon ballbag shines the spotlight on Chelsea's dealings but not on either of entitled reds?!

Which club has borrowed 800m to put them at risk? FFP should focus on debt and not just turnover to expenses A leveraged buy out at the Rags had seen their owner take out hundreds of millions from the game whereas our Club has invested without putting the club at risk and kept the money in the game.
That was the original intention until the G14, with our own redshirts leading the charge, pressured Platini etc into dropping it

MUEN today...

"But what could prove to be costly is that City have lost a member of what is already a very small squad."

They & everyone else in the media have been saying for past 6 years, ad nauseum that..

"you have to remember of course that city have the biggest squad,"
"they could put x2 teams out and either one would probably still win the league,"

Suppose should welcome it, however, it's only there to support their current Cancelo bingo...

BBC Sport Headlines too all of a sudden covering German Cup games...ll?
What Pep could have won, if only his ego hadn't let him loan Cancelo out!?

If I was Pep I would be selecting Gomez left back and Ake centre forward v Bristol with x3 at
the back and have Gomez with free reign to play forward. See how many goals & assists they
can get chalked up and see what media headlines are then

you have to remember of course that city have the biggest squad,"
"they could put x2 teams out and either one would probably still win the league
Most of them have blocked me online for asking who they'd pick in each team, didn't even get to ask about the bench :(

Not an Americanism I don't think but the word that is overused the most in the UK is:

Amazing

Everything now, not good, or very good, even average, its Amazing.

I mean the biblical coat of many colours was accredited to Lloyd Webber's eponymous character as:

"Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat".

Fair enough, but that Scouse wanker Rimmer on Sunday Brunch makes a donut and calls it amazing, no, it's fucking not :-).
I agree. I also think the word “awesome” is used way too much just like the words “hopefully” or “obviously” when a player is being interviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.