Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun being shot at by a good guy with a gun is another good guy with a gun shooting around the other good and bad people without guns.

Simples.

But back to the City related Media thread...
In a world, where everyone has a gun and anyone who shoots someone with a gun, gets shot by another person with a gun, the last person shoots themselves.

Athletic cancelling their City podcast Why Always Us

Shame that was always worth a listen even if I didnt agree with parts/lots of it.

Must be getting much less City subscribers than the rest of the big 6

Being the UK the 52nd murrican state, y'all Mancs need to go the extra mile and touch down with modern english. Adopt a valley girl accent so subtitles won't be needed when y'all are on the tv breaking news. Y'all gotta have this in your locker but ain't realized yet while eating barms instead of muffins.
Btw, y'all british media are cunts, caint hold a candle to murrica

To be fair the amortisation isn't 'fiddled' - they spread the cost of transfer fees over a longer period of time because they've signed their players to longer contracts, eight and a half years in the case of Mudryk apparently. That's to their advantage in that they spread the 100 million or whatever over 8 years instead of 5, but the downside for them is that if the player is a flop they have to keep paying him 200 grand a week or whatever for 3 years longer than would be normal. So there are downsides as well as upsides to their approach, and they're probably quite fucked if they don't qualify for the Champions League as Swiss Ramble explained recently.
I posted the other day wondering if the bombastic yank had done his sums correctly. Swiss Ramble’s comments make me think perhaps he hasn’t. They are taking a very big risk. If they had to sell players who could/would pay Chelsea level wages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.