Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't waste your money...just shit in the pint pot a chuck that !!
Reminds of a story when I was a teen, some young lads where dicking about near a hot drink vending machine on a bus station, I asked em what where they doing, one of lads said “he’s put his hand up the machine and pulled a cup out, took it to the toilets, curled one in it, and put it back in the machine, they then waited (so did I) for a bus driver to come along and spend the worst 30p of his life………grim

From The Express

Erling Haaland - a correction​

On 8 February 2023, we published an article under the headline "Erling Haaland ‘makes request to lawyers' with Man City star planning to jump ship" which reported claims in the Spanish media that Erling Haaland had asked lawyers to bring forward the release clause in his Manchester City contract ahead of a potential summer transfer to Real Madrid.​

We further reported claims that Haaland had not ‘tuned in’ to Pep Guardiola’s methods and that the possibility of sanctions being imposed on Manchester City for financial irregularities were playing on his mind.

We have since been informed by representatives of Mr Haaland that these claims are untrue. We have withdrawn the article and are happy to correct the record.

Hahahahaha, sick twats
Reminds of a story when I was a teen, some young lads where dicking about near a hot drink vending machine on a bus station, I asked em what where they doing, one of lads said “he’s put his hand up the machine and pulled a cup out, took it to the toilets, curled one in it, and put it back in the machine, they then waited (so did I) for a bus driver to come along and spend the worst 30p of his life………grim

If anyone ever see's this c*nt the Etihad again, knock the f*cker out!

Screenshot-20230210-124117-2.png

Bizarrely I think he has a point but not for the right reasons the allegations are surely as strong as fraud. Which is why I think they won’t be proven if there was anything HMRC would be raiding City along with cops and the premier league would have given them evidence as would UEFA.

Think this article may be referenced already but this **** needs to be very wary of using phrases like fraud, given that what City are accused of is to the disliking of the PL and UEFA but certainly isn't classed as legal fraud. The fucking rat

Isn't it inaccurate in what it says about the Etihad deal? Didn't CAS speak to Hogan (the Etihad guy) and Pierce?

These cunts will be frothing at the mouth after peps presser today gonna get ramped up in weeks to come! Bring it on u fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.