Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m glad Klopp, Arteta and Howe were well above the baiting question and had the class to step aside of an answer. Happy for their Clubs too.

I think it more likely the PL have told them all to make no comment.

The question is why? My theory. The PL have been "shocked" by the reaction to their statement and the interpretation that the charges are about fraud and misleading auditors. They aren't. And they are trying to cool the temperature either because i) City have had some words with them, or ii) they know that, even if we have broken some ruies, it is nothing to do with fraud and misleading auditors and the punishment will be fines and warnings. Game management, as it were.

The thing that pisses me off is the sheer volume of charges equates to guilt rather than the evidence.

So if this time we beat not 1 but over 100 charges then that must surely be construed as harassment.

If I was in the Tunnel club on Sunday, I’d wrap my lamb cutlet in a napkin, take it to my seat in the stand, turn around on the QT and throw it at the cunts in the press box.
That's going too far, what harm has a lamb cutlet ever done to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.