Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So perhaps " a female presenter with very limited charisma, delivery or in-depth knowledge of anything connected with football,apart from Liverpool FC, would appear to be very fortunate to have secured such a high profile position within the Sky Sports hierarchy " ?

This implies you think all the other journalists at Sky have charisma, delivery and in depth knowledge.

Can we not campaign to ban the Daily Fail from being bought by any City fan. They have a poll with options on what penalty City should face if found guilty. No option to vote City are Not Guilty.
As a minimum refuse entry to the press box from any hack from the Daily Fail and the Daily Redpress.

No need mate - from my perspective. I wouldn’t read that shit if I was paid A tenner a day. Utter neo Nazi garbage.

Can we not campaign to ban the Daily Fail from being bought by any City fan. They have a poll with options on what penalty City should face if found guilty. No option to vote City are Not Guilty.
As a minimum refuse entry to the press box from any hack from the Daily Fail and the Daily Redpress.

It's the only thing my missus and me row about ! She has to buy the DM on Saturday for the fucking tv guide. I know I know. Plus my best mate works on the paper !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.