Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the hideous Sam Quek given her expert opinion yet? I remember during the EUFA case she posted that clip from the Brian Clough film,when he said they could throw all their medals in the bin because they'd earned them from cheating and referenced it to us.

She's perfect for the target Sky TV watcher - ie overweight, bald, brain-dead 50-something male slob, sprawled-out on the sofa all day with his hands down his joggers, fantasising about women presenters half his age, looking not listening and so not taking-in or hearing a single word she says. But it's where he gets all his extensive football knowledge and opinion from.
Bloody hell vintage have we met before?

She's perfect for the target Sky TV watcher - ie overweight, bald, brain-dead 50-something male slob, sprawled-out on the sofa all day with his hands down his joggers, fantasising about women presenters half his age, looking not listening and so not taking-in or hearing a single word she says. But it's where he gets all his extensive football knowledge and opinion from.
I love a good autobiography.

fucking hell @jrb do you have to, fucking despise her and that grinding voice

I was going to post a picture of her in a bathing costume, but She’s nothing special. Google images of her. All fur and no knickers.(am I allowed to post that?)

Hahahaha go on Pep

He's bang on though... similarly, I saw some bell-end Rag (is there any other kind?) on Twitter saying United should sue! What for? If... and it's a big if - we did falsify accounts it was to be able to spend more money... but United spent more... so if it is about the money, shouldn't they be winning everything? They're absolutely fucking stupid!

There were embargoed bit of Pep's presser that should have been released at 10:30 tonight. Anybody seen anything yet?

The reason behind this prick's hacking has never been looked into by the press to my knowledge... surely any decent journalist should have asked questions... Why City, who put him up to it etc., there's no way he just randomly thought "I'll hack City" - as we know, according to Rags and Dippers, nobody cares about us!
In any other business on the planet, this is Industrial Espionage... add to this the Dippers hacking out databases...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.