Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Simon Jordan made a comment about club valuations that:

United are The Beatles
Liverpool are The Rolling Stones
City are Roxy Music

Umm Simon.. ok lets take you at your evaluation that if the Rags are the Beatles and Dippers the Rolling Stones..

There's a new kid on the block from overseas Simon:

LwrQDCNmCZxH2HWGQQWwpA-1200-80.jpg
Half the Stones and Beatles are dead, all of Roxy still going strong

A must read for any insane blue.

View attachment 69244

What a surprise!

Jordn’s first column for the Daily United.

No, I haven’t read the f*cking loons inane (Talk Shite) ramblings

4-C0-A6-FA6-21-C0-4818-885-D-137-FCE5-F66-FF.png

Say’s the failed football club owner, who has spent years on Talk Shite slagging City off. Some would say it was and still is akin to a witch-hunt?

Apparently Simon Jordan made a comment about club valuations that:

United are The Beatles
Liverpool are The Rolling Stones
City are Roxy Music

Umm Simon.. ok lets take you at your evaluation that if the Rags are the Beatles and Dippers the Rolling Stones..

There's a new kid on the block from overseas Simon:

United are The Beatles - DAY TRIPPERS

Liverpool are The Rolling Stones - EMOTIONAL RESCUE

City are Roxy Music - THE THRILL OF IT ALL

Meanwhile, and apologies if already posted, but I just noticed that Captain Pisscan of the 4am drunken rant has quietly removed ‘Beer hooligan’ from his Twitter bio. Presumably this is because people keep pointing out his hypocrisy in blocking anyone who points out his regular and hilarious bouts of online drunkenness.
Of course, in his tortured mind, doing so is evidence of ‘anti-Scouse/Irish/working class prejudice linked to Hillsborough’
He is certifiably insane

CED88FE2-DC31-4008-BF09-96B10B16A2BC.jpeg

Meanwhile, and apologies if already posted, but I just noticed that Captain Pisscan of the 4am drunken rant has quietly removed ‘Beer hooligan’ from his Twitter bio. Presumably this is because people keep pointing out his hypocrisy in blocking anyone who points out his regular and hilarious bouts of online drunkenness.
Of course, in his tortured mind, doing so is evidence of ‘anti-Scouse/Irish/working class prejudice linked to Hillsborough’
He is certifiably insane

View attachment 69262
Paris 2022 claim incoming

He is certifiably insane

View attachment 69262
Can't mention anything Liverpudlan then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.