Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our fan base stopped giving these idiots the time of day things would be a lot better.

Ever visit or click to one of these articles gives the writer credit, payment and justification in the shit they write.

Ignore and savour what we are witnessing and like the sick bastard I am, savour in their hurt and dismay.

They have tried to destroy us with their charges, the only thing they have done is rejuvenate an ageing team to further titles.

Thought Amazon were a bit better than the others until last nights Arsenal show. I did chuckle when the third went in and suddenly all commentary went totally flat.
McCoist is usually brilliant. The best commentator by a mile. But, last night was atrocious from them both. Definitely under instructions…. No agenda tho!!

McCoist is usually brilliant. The best commentator by a mile. But, last night was atrocious from them both. Definitely under instructions…. No agenda tho!!
Probably due to him being paired with Tydesley, he's usually fine with the other one.

I’ll take your McCoist and raise you a cnut of a man in Andy Townsend. He’s now taken over from my number one ballbag Glenn Hoddle. And to think, there’s discussions at times about ex-pro’s being involved in refereeing decisions or VAR decisions. No thanks, not for me. Far too much bias and bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.