Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The narrative continues this morning.

'It's very important for the English game'.

(we don't want the cheats running away with the PL title again)

No surprise it's by.....

Screenshot-20230216-044718-2.png
It's also a acceptance by the press that the dips are finished

That's huge news, give money to referees that's probably the worst things a football team can do. They have to be thrown out of football for this if proven
But you wo t hear about it anywhere. I read it on here and decided to che k if it was true. No one was carrying the story. I had to type in Barca, money paid to refs etc to verify the story. The Mail and others have it as proof but, as I say, it is hidden so far away you won't see it just reading the normal online pages.

But you wo t hear about it anywhere. I read it on here and decided to che k if it was true. No one was carrying the story. I had to type in Barca, money paid to refs etc to verify the story. The Mail and others have it as proof but, as I say, it is hidden so far away you won't see it just reading the normal online pages.
same here. It's probably the biggest scandal since Juventus were caught doing something similar. It should be everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.