Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had to do the nipple count and hold a pool cue for Pandora Peaks while she bounced up and down on a mini trampoline in the office.

Do I have to even state she was naked?

I was also a trainee there for a while.

Tolm I think there’s a claim to be made…. You must be traumatised by being subjected to such things at such a tender age ; ).

Listened to Talksport on the way home (i know, i know) they had a Leeds fan on saying Phillips has gone to a better club, not a bigger club which got me and my brother thinking what the f*ck?
So my brother did a bit of googling…

City formed : 1880 (St Marks)
Leeds formed : 1919
Which means we won 3 x 2nd division titles and an FA Cup even before they were formed!

City highest attendance : 84,569
Leeds highest attendance : 57,892

2003 before the takeover (when we were shit)
City average attendance : 46,245
Leeds average attendance : 39,120

So now the shit will hit the fan and lots of “journo’s” will be writing bollocks about Leeds being a historic club and us with no history blah blah blah - just remember the above!

Any more interesting facts from other blues will be more than welcome

Welcome Kalvin Phillips - up yours Leeds!
Your still small for a one-town-club

This dick measuring exercise by the media and fans is pretty pathetic Leeds are a great club with a massive fans base when winning so are Sheffield Wednesday so are derby and if Portsmouth were doing well and had a 50k stadium they’d sell out English football have so many massive clubs if they start I’d be successful would get massive gates
It’s the media who pigeon hole clubs because it’s THEM who want those history clubs up there looking down on us all! One day though Man City be bigger than the lot! Just seen how far we have come since the takeover now think what we be in 20 30 50 years time!?

Listened to Talksport on the way home (i know, i know) they had a Leeds fan on saying Phillips has gone to a better club, not a bigger club which got me and my brother thinking what the f*ck?

Which means we won 3 x 2nd division titles and an FA Cup even before they were formed!

So now the shit will hit the fan and lots of “journo’s” will be writing bollocks about Leeds being a historic club and us with no history blah blah blah - just remember the above!

I didn’t hear that. The Leeds fan that I heard was effusive about City and said that we got him for a snip, which the interviewers agreed. They couldn’t believe how we got him so cheap and gave praise to our team. I thought he was going to come out with the old ‘Arab Money’ jibe but instead stated that we do well, where others do not.

This dick measuring exercise by the media and fans is pretty pathetic Leeds are a great club with a massive fans base when winning so are Sheffield Wednesday so are derby and if Portsmouth were doing well and had a 50k stadium they’d sell out English football have so many massive clubs if they start I’d be successful would get massive gates
It’s the media who pigeon hole clubs because it’s THEM who want those history clubs up there looking down on us all! One day though Man City be bigger than the lot! Just seen how far we have come since the takeover now think what we be in 20 30 50 years time!?
Wasn’t the duck measuring stand point started by custis whom ironically hadn’t seen his tiny dick over the rolls of stomach for years?

Through the paper ;)

Had to be more than 30 each edition.
I remember the count being an odd number one particular day. I spent ages going through trying to find the three nippled lady.

Eventually worked out it was a side on shot hence the odd number.

Through the paper ;)

Had to be more than 30 each edition.

I remember the count being an odd number one particular day. I spent ages going through trying to find the three nippled lady.

Eventually worked out it was a side on shot hence the odd number.
Can I just personally thank you both for your sterling work in journalism. The Sunday sport documentry with the fish finger woman was perhaps the greatest bit of t.v. I have ever seen. Piss funny. :)

I believe Leeds have only been in the top flight for 57 seasons vs our 93 (might be a couple of seasons out btw can’t be arsed checking)

Leeds was traditionally a rugby town with several noted clubs in both codes: Leeds, Bramley, Hunslet in RL and Headingley, Roundhay, West Park in RU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.