Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the day Pep started with us there were stories about him leaving and his next job etc.

For Pep now read Haaland.........great that some of these stories were slapped down by his team last week

Carragher, Tyler, Neville et al all jumping on the bandwagon.

Pure jealousy driven by the agenda......It doesn't happen with any other club !!!
It was before pep started.
Every season Sergio was with us he was leaving. Blah blah blah CTID

From the day Pep started with us there were stories about him leaving and his next job etc.

For Pep now read Haaland.........great that some of these stories were slapped down by his team last week

Carragher, Tyler, Neville et al all jumping on the bandwagon.

Pure jealousy driven by the agenda......It doesn't happen with any other club !!!
Yep from the moment both arrived at City, the redshirts’ media placemen and shills have been trying to drive them out of the league
Wouldn’t happen in any ither country

WTF!

Screenshot-20230217-125734-2.png
Just marketing &PR.

In my local WH Smiths this morning, 50 miles from Manchester, what do I see., f*****g Red Issue on sale. Very handy for fylde coast plastic rags who couldn't find Warwick Rd bridge on a map. Mind you don't know why I was surprised they sell the Mirror and the Sun and their nited fanzines as well.

Thought I would peruse the MUEN online for the first time in weeks and started reading an article about the most expensive areas to buy properties in and around Manchester. And whilst looking at this came to the conclusion that there is nothing this paper won’t do to get the rags a mention. From Bowden to Hale it was about rag players living there and only one mention of a city player(Foden) in the whole article.

The narrative continues this morning.

'It's very important for the English game'.

(we don't want the cheats running away with the PL title again)

No surprise it's by.....

Screenshot-20230216-044718-2.png
For "English" read "White", we know that's what they really mean.

Who knew that the Kick It Out campaign was actually referring to brown owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.