Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s generally very good at analysing data but for some reason he’s pulled a conclusion out of nowhere.

He’s modelling based on a a correlation of wages to points i.e. higher wages equals higher points. We don’t fit that model properly as we’re over performing on points. Instead of questioning his analysis he’s decided we’re cheating by paying additional wages off the books based on being charged with the premier league. He mentions Pep but the final conclusion is shocking.

For me he’s straying dangerously close to defamation. Most of the reporting on the PL charges while sensationalist have also reported largely on known facts, charges, potential punish and history. He has taken the allegation that up to 2015/16 we didn’t report the full wages therefore as we are over performing his model in different seasons he implies we’re not reporting our full wages.

It’s bizarre. He would have been far better looking at whether Pep’s teams are statistical anomalies. Can’t see the club doing much about it but it shows how damaging the effects of the charges have been.

It's incredibly disappointing from him - he argues about vibes of fairness in his replies as well. Like that has had anything to do with football since at least the dawn of the Premier League. If he wants fairness, he should argue for the NFL model

Thought I would peruse the MUEN online for the first time in weeks and started reading an article about the most expensive areas to buy properties in and around Manchester. And whilst looking at this came to the conclusion that there is nothing this paper won’t do to get the rags a mention. From Bowden to Hale it was about rag players living there and only one mention of a city player(Foden) in the whole article.
I wouldn't wipe my arse on the printed version or go anywhere near the online version.
MUEN - written for Rags by Rags, pathetic excuse of a "local" newspaper.

Has Ian Ladyman been kidnapped by scousers ?? I hope he’s alright

He writes a truly bizarre paragraph in today’s mail so odd you’d think it was a jokey wind up …… “here is one thing I am sure of, Darwin Nunez is set to become a superstar at Liverpool and barring injury will score more than 20 PL goals next season”

Where the fuck did that come from

Maybe they should lose every game so they can show how good they really are.
Total bollox. Classic Cognitive Dissonance. We showed we were a far superior team on the night despite the help of VAR. Now we have not be particularly good to date and may not be in a great position to go on a run but if we do Arsenal are fucked especially if they continue to drop points. The history of the last 15 years suggests Arsenal would have difficulty chasing a bus in a Friday evening traffic jam.

Thought I would peruse the MUEN online for the first time in weeks and started reading an article about the most expensive areas to buy properties in and around Manchester. And whilst looking at this came to the conclusion that there is nothing this paper won’t do to get the rags a mention. From Bowden to Hale it was about rag players living there and only one mention of a city player(Foden) in the whole article.
The twats wrote plenty about where Mendy lives

I wrote an email to Melissa Reddy’s agency complaining of her bias and lack of knowledge about the game and after 7 days have not received any reply. I just assume they are as incompetent as her and to be fair I haven’t been disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.