Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Hey, Mr Haaland, you of 1:1 goal ratio at international level, domestic level and european level.

Hey, thanks for signing, but you see, we do things differently here. We're willing to listen sure - what? you like the ball played through where you can run onto it and hit it? Well, i'm gonna be honest we're not gonna do that.

So, you want the balled played quickly so you can 1-2 with someone and get a shot off? Well, i'm gonna be honest we're not gonna do that.

But i'll tell you what...we used to have this little brazilian who ran and ran and ran and scored 1:3. Can you do that?

Why did we get rid of him if we want you to do the same you ask? Well that's a good question. Let me refer you to the marketing department for the answer to that.

You don't get a ferrari and put a roof rack on it for fucks sake.
He’s 32 in 32 fella, don’t listen to the press Haaland ‘touches in the box’ narrative, it’s true we aren’t functioning at our fluid best, but we don’t have the wingers/full backs to get the best out of him, there where some positives of Grealish & Mahrez coming inside and linking up with Erl, and that’s probably the way we’ll go from now on, we just need to chose a link man behind him, could that be Phil? More likely Kev/Gundo, be patient it’s gonna take time and a couple of transfer windows to mould a team around him

Im surprised he was sober long enough to watch our game. Dietmar Haman should stick to commenting on Liverpool the alleged fucking alchy with that other massive drunken **** Aldrige.

I was in a bad place yesterday. Not with the result, the result was fine, but with the performance which in my opinion wasn't good. But give over with the "try being a city fan" stuff mate.
1H was excellent. They dominated for about 25 mins in 2H, which given their record and quality in front of home fans is nothing surprising. After they scored a very dodgy goal, we got back on track and should have won. Cant see what you're complaining about - you sound like a glass half empty kinda guy

1H was excellent. They dominated for about 25 mins in 2H, which given their record and quality in front of home fans is nothing surprising. After they scored a very dodgy goal, we got back on track and should have won. Cant see what you're complaining about - you sound like a glass half empty kinda guy
Fair enough. I said my peace last night.

Decent result, 50/50 performance !!

Is Pep in danger of becoming too much of a control freak and making us too predictable ?

We still have the players to perform as we did agin Monaco at home (example).

The home game has now got real jeopardy but really could've been over last night !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.