Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The five stages of commentating on city games when we are winning.
denial that city are any good, fondly recalling the last time we were beaten.
anger that the opposition are not trying hard enough.
bargaining - all it takes is for city to lose concentration once.
depression - long silences, comments about money and how much the subs/defenders cost.
acceptance - full time.
That's fantastic. I might also add ensuring that any city goals no matter how well crafted are called as lucky, deflection or lucky bounce, keeper has to do better, how has defender allowed it to happen.

Hope to fuck that ape Keown is nashed off back to the bbc when Bt join up with the other lot

Well atleast they didn't deny that was a penalty or try and get away with not even showing the replay... Even if the delivery/tone was entirely different than they'd have given it, for their darling clubs in the same circumstances. To be fair, it wouldn't be believable if they acted outraged by it.

I actually thought it was a good leap well timed but there's no denying that he prevented Dias from jumping to challenge him with his hands where they were. Maybe the likelihood of Dias preventing Gvardiol getting a free header comes into it. Do we know if there was a check atleast? I might be able to take that one if they've checked it.

They can't have checked the handball though(how can they not give that?), which is something they'd have never ignored if the shoe was on the other foot.

I actually thought it was a good leap well timed but there's no denying that he prevented Dias from jumping to challenge him with his hands where they were. Maybe the likelihood of Dias preventing Gvardiol getting a free header comes into it. Do we know if there was a check atleast? I might be able to take that one if they've checked it.

They can't have checked the handball though(how can they not give that?), which is something they'd have never ignored if the shoe was on the other foot.
Confirmed by BT sport they did not check the handball...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.