Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how many on here watched the final.NEVER watch the c**t*, till I know they've lost then I’ll watch the highlights . Won't watch news till Tuesday at the earliest, still showing Ricky bastard Villa 42 years after that goal be a while before they stop showing St Rashford.
Feel exactly the same, always have done. Never watch the rags or the dippers unless they’ve lost.

The game went as I knew it would, a manufactured win and Rashford lauded as the world's best player, he didn't score but most of the media are saying he did. It was his shot that took a small deflection is the way the goal is being described. Shows how the media can twist a story to suit their needs.

Sickening this morning, where's the egg chasing six nations stuff or tiddlywinks?

Anything is usually pushed if we get a result. Poor Salty Sally & that lanky fucker can't sit still.

Mentally unhinged
We have hurt these bastards badly over 10 years now and it’s been simply lovely. Raise a toast to a new chapter and bring it on.
Two things that made me smile in last 24 hours. First was two old scum fans interviewed on the news last night. One said ’we have been supporting since the bad old days when we were relegated.’ Christ that was half a centenary ago and they have won more trophies than any team since 1974. It’s all relative I guess.
Second was the media treatment of the barcodes
Take a peek at the article in the Mag. Welcome to the club lads.

It’s long been a directive that refs don’t act upon and it’s fucking infuriating - for once this was a correct decision
It’s only a correct decision if it’s applied consistently across the league, which it most certainly isn’t

If I am right Martinez from Villa has been booked in consecutive games for time wasting, but both late on in the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.